For Kampus Kampers sleepover campers only!
- Only send letters and over-sized envelopes (maximum size 9" by 12"). Any larger packages or boxes will not be delivered to the camper and will be returned to the parent at car pick-up on Friday. Please notify all others who may be sending mail to your child of this policy.
- You may also send "Camp Stamps" (emails that will be printed out and delivered to your camper during mail call) via your Pine Tree account, for a small cost. Camp Stamps will be printed at 2pm each day, any Camp Stamp written after that time will be delivered the following camp day.
- Children love to receive mail! Receiving letters from home is far more rewarding than a phone call.
- We suggest that parents write letters to children before departure so that campers will receive mail at the first camp mail call.
- Mail should be sent to the following address:
3601 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- If you would like to drop off mail for your camper, please remember to bring it to the Lynn University mailroom, which is located behind the Campus Store or to the Pine Tree Office Envelopes dropped off after 2:00p.m. will not be delivered until the following day. Mail will be delivered the day it is received; please do not drop off pre-dated mail to be delivered throughout the week.
- In writing your letter, please remember that it is normal for children from happy homes to have some feelings of regret in leaving. Being busy, active and happy at camp occupies their minds and interests so that they do not miss home. Cheerful and up-beat letters can be of great service to your child.
- Camp letters are a source of much amusement and pleasure. No doubt you will all receive some “classics” – worthy of the best anthologies. It is also possible you may receive a letter of a complaining nature, especially during the first week. Do keep in mind that the news you receive is usually old news and problems are resolved quickly, sometimes before you even get the news. In case of emergency, you can contact us at 561-237-7316.