- Backpack with swim suit and towel
- Water bottle
- Optional: raincoat, sunscreen, swim goggles
- Note: Parents of 3-year-olds should send a complete change of clothes on the first day in case your child has an accident.
Kampus Kampers overnight campers
Have your child arrive dressed in camp uniform with a backpack containing a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, water bottle, and any items he or she might need during the day. All campers must wear a uniform during the day. In the evening campers sometimes are permitted to wear their own clothing, so you may include some camp-appropriate play clothes. We suggest packing in 2 duffel bags or suitcases.
Print out a copy of the full “What to bring” list.
What not to bring
- Any device that has a screen
- Mini fridges/plug-in coolers
- Fireworks, knives, water guns
- Expensive jewelry
We are not responsible for lost, broken or stolen possessions.